The EAP covers a wide spectrum of personal and work-related challenges and daily living matters, from stress/family issues, to depression, anxiety, substance abuse, legal and financial pressures, child and elder-care needs, and other commonly experienced concerns.
The EAP offers you peace of mind that there is always someone to talk to. You and all members of your household have access to unlimited phone consultation with a live mental health professional.
Assistance is available to all employees and their household members, as well as dependents living away from home and parents & parents-in-law.
Features of our partnership with the ImpactEAP include:
- 24/7/365 phone support, answered LIVE by licensed masters level mental health professionals
- Guaranteed face-to-face counseling sessions, refreshed on a per problem basis
- Management referral process with high success rates
- Legal, financial, and identity theft recovery assistance
- Child & elder care assistance
- Web portal with daily living/wellness articles, resources, and interactive features
- Referrals to community resources
- On-site support